Friday, June 18, 2004

About to head into my weekend...

I'm very happy about the fact that it is the weekend. I'm also happy that I was able to mow my lawn and clean up a tree that was a bit overgrown in my front yard when I went home last night. I'm not happy about the fact that my BMW is falling apart a little (a piece of felt that makes the car look nice and finished on the inside by the driver window is falling down...yes, I suddenly am driving a shabby-ass BMW. But I prefer to see it as being more shabby-chic, really..), and that the only appointment I could get to have it looked at/glued back together is tomorrow morning at 8:30 in the freaking morning! BUT, it's better than having to wait until next week, and having to duck the little droopy bastard every time I get in and out of my car.

I'm not happy that I don't have a boyfriend to hang out with. :( I am happy that I might have a friend to get together with tomorrow night, though. Yay for friends!

I am happy that I made my travel arrangements to go back to LA in July so I can go to the Bourne Supremacy premiere. I'm very, very excited about that. I'm also happy that right now, it's 5:15, and I can go HOME!!! Bah!!

No comments: