Wednesday, June 16, 2004

I hate my love life...

As if in answer to my last post, I went out and found this little story on MSN. Alanis Morrissette is engaged...to that super-cute guy who used to be on "Two Guys and a Girl" (very bad t.v. show, somehow lasted longer than one season - I'm pretty sure it had something to do with me and several other women watching every week hoping that Burg would lose his clothing in a freak wind gust, and stand there naked looking confused, yet suave and manly, which was his trademark behavior ont he show. MAN he's adorable!), and was the star of "National Lampoon's Van Wilder". They met, somehow, through e-mail, and have been dating for the past 2 years. Seriously. Alanis? I mean, come ON!!

I hate my love life, and am so wondering more and more every day what I did to the relationship gods to get them so damned pissed off at me. Fuckers...

2 comments:

lyn said...

Thanks for posting on my blog. You are right, it is scary that she is engaged. Damn it, what is she going to write about now? her china patterns?

Faith said...

I think her writing does seem to apply directly with what she's going through in life...at least as far as I know. First, the album of angst and anger with regards to relationships in her early 20's, then the album of pleasantness and ho-hum life is so perfect for me type songs. Now that she's getting married, I would imagine we'll either never hear from her again, or it'll be a couple of years, and then she'll be back to the angsty-type stuff. I only own Jagged Little Pill, so I'm not really one to talk. But from what I've read (the lyrics Joelle put up on her site yesterday made me want to throw up after I'd read the article about her getting married...), she definitely seems to be in the "isn't life GREAT?" mode right now...which I suppose I would be too, if I were going to marry a hotty and I looked like Alanis does. (I don't think she's a very attractive woman, personally.) I'm an opinionated boob, though. :)