Thursday, June 03, 2004

I love my toys...

I had so much fun tonight. Guy friends ROCK!!! I feel like the ones I have I can talk to about anything and everything, and they seem comfy enough to share right back...fun!

Went out in Westport tonight with my co-worker friend from out of town. We started at Harry's on the back porch, had a couple of beers and some food, and then went to Harpo's. I thought the beer would be cheaper (it's not...), and that the entertainment might be better (it was...). We had such a good time. At about 11:30, some guy was out in the alley next to the back porch of Harpo's sawing some drywall. Mm-hmm. We all laughed as he looked somewhat apologetically our direction, and then the band made light of it, and we all laughed some more. Sawing drywall at 11:30 at night on a Thursday? Dude...whatever!

Anyway, bedtime now, and I'm sure I'll be sorry for staying up this late when tomorrow morning comes, but I don't care! I'm looking forward to seeing my boyfriend, and having a good weekend, and all that rot. Woo-hoo for Fridays!!

Happy morning all...

2 comments:

RiotGeek said...

So what you are saying is that your "friends that are boy's" are in fact "toy's"? What does that make me?

Faith said...

Yay! Proxy Server is finally fixed! Anyway, the "I love my toys!" line is reference to the classic Pee-Wee's Playhouse shows...he used to always say it when he was playing, or when he would open his toy box to watch what the toys were up to. I have lots of old Pee-Wee's Playhouse lines that run through my head..."I bought new dishes!", or this thing he did when he was building a taco salad once for his lunch, when he put beans on it, he said "Pinto beans...", and then he made a little (man I hate this word!) farting noise with his mouth that cracked me up...Pee-Wee is classically funny for all time. Kind of like an early Eddie Izzard.

And no, I don't think "boys" are my "toys". It just rhymed, and I was tipsy, tired, and being silly due to the late hour...and so you were introduced to my love of Pee-Wee. Aahhhh...feels good to have it out there and off my chest finally! :P:P:P