Saturday, June 05, 2004

I'm having the weirdest day!

I feel funky. I'm restless, and annoyed, and lonesome. I've been wandering around doing little things around the house that need to be done, and I've run out of interest in any of them at this point. Mowed the lawn before the rain moved in...started the dish washer, and did a load of towels. Then set myself down to start painting the moldings in my treadmill room...I wasn't sure how it would look, so I thought it'd be best to start in (a) the smallest room in the house, and (b) a room where other people besides me don't tend to spend a whole lot of time. I don't want to move a bookshelf out of the way to get to one corner and then finish the last wall, so I let that be, and just did the exposed part of the molding. And...I love it! I'm kind of pissed that I'm not feeling motivated enough to move the bookcase and finish the rest of the room. But there doesn't seem to be much I can do about it. I don't even know where to start to figure out what my deal is. Is it the lack of cash? Is it that my dad blew me off earlier this week when we were talking? Is it that I'm feeling unfulfilled in other relationships in my life right now? WTF???

Ok...hopefully that just helped me get to the point where I can at least shower and try to feel better because I'll be clean. Being a grown up sucks sometimes, is all...

No comments: