Just a coupla things:
- This blogger site won't allow me to post anything this afternoon...don't know if this post will make it through either. Pain in my ass...
- I'm pretty sure the stuff I blogged earlier will show up at some point tonight...3 times in a row, no less. That's usually what happens anyway.
- I'm getting a pedicure at Beauty Brands on the Plaza tonight right after work. Where does one park to get a pedicure on the Plaza? Hmmm...should be interesting trying to get back to my car without ruining the paint on my toenails in those little temp flip-flops they give you to wear out of the store.
- I just found a hair clip in my hair that was hanging out there since this morning when I took my shower. I put it in to hold the little hairs to my head while I'm in the shower when I don't want to wash my hair. I must've taken the ponytail out, and completely forgotten about the little clip. It's been there all day without me or anyone else noticing...interesting.
- My skirt blew up today as I walked out of the building to go to lunch. There was a guy smoking on the back deck that probably got a good view of me attempting to smooth my skirt back down, but since my skirt was higher than my hand, I wound up rubbing my thigh rather suggestively. I finally caught the skirt, and calmed it down. Usually I freak out about this sort of thing...I hate wearing short skirts on windy days. But for some reason, this time, I just said, "Fuck it," and kept walking...I must be getting over that little phobia.
Happy weekend, folks!