Monday, June 14, 2004

Monday, Monday...

I'm a little bit tired this morning, but not in a must-go-back-to-sleep kind of way. Just a bit run down, really. Watched the Laker game last night, and could feel the tired creeping up on me prior to the game starting, so I had a bit o' caffeine post 4 p.m., which is usually a no-no for me. It wasn't as bad as I'd thought it might be, though. I went to bed at about 11:45, and read until 12:30, or so. Could've been worse. (I mean, each of the Lakers could have burst into flames while they were attempting to defend themselves against Detroit...that would have really sucked, right? They MUST win game 5...I'll be quite sad if they don't.)

Had a rather bleh weekend, and am hoping everything is going to turn out as it should after the things that went down. I just hate that I'm never sure of the decisions that I make for myself when it comes to the boys I love. But, nothing's really changing, I keep telling myself. And he knows I'm here if he wants me to be something more! It's just that the whole "if you love someone, set them free" thing keeps rolling through my head. I think I did the right thing. And he says he agrees, so we'll just go from here, I suppose. *sigh!* I really wish things could be different, though! Moving on...

This week promises to hold much of the same of the usual for me. Payday is tomorrow, though. And then I'm getting my hair done tomorrow night, which is always a lovely experience. And then dinner with some close friends on Wednesday, which I've been looking forward to for a while. Saturday is still a toss-up for me and whether I'll go to Springfield or not for a retirement party for a co-worker. I think she'd have a better time if I wasn't there...but I'll decide by Wednesday, I suppose. The drive might really do me good. We'll see...

No comments: