Wednesday, June 09, 2004

A new day...

Ok, so I recognize now how bad an idea it might be to get together with a fellow blogger, and to then have to deal with some of the posts that are out and available for everyone to see. Stuff that I don't know about being shared with anyone and everyone? Huh? Yeah, it hurts. I mean, I guess I just don't understand why, in a grown up relationship, anyone should be keeping anything from the other person. I certainly don't keep anything from him. So I just don't get it.

But I'm just feeling more sad today than anything else. I still want to ask some questions, and figure out what in heaven's name I did wrong. Because if I can't figure that stuff out, then I have no way of knowing how to perhaps avoid the behavior in future relationships, whenever they may happen. (Not soon, I can tell you that much!)

My heart is broken, is the biggest deal. I really thought I had something good...

No comments: