Thursday, June 17, 2004

That's it...

I'm tired of getting fatter. The boobs have gotten heavier, the pants have gotten tighter. I'm done. (I really hate the boobs, though...they're the worst. They don't fit into anything any more, and my shoulders are moaning in pain...)

No more taco salads. Today's was it. Back to the 6 week body make-over food plan, where I cut back an incredible amount on sodium, and eat 6 small meals throughout the day. (But the thing is, I got so tired of the food I was allowed to eat! I wasn't hungry or anything, though, which is the important thing, right?) 2 oz of protein at each meal, some green beans, or whatever, and some rice or potato. Fruit portions will be split up and eaten throughout the day.

I'm doing well with exercise, though. This week has been a bit icky, with the commitments I've had and all, but I plan on making it up throughout the next 4 days. And I'm a big fan of 4 days of exercise per week. Hopefully more in the future, but 4 is a good place to be compared to the none I was doing prior to now, for the most part.

So that's that, baby! I'm in charge now! The boobs can go to hell! Mwahahahahahaha!

No comments: