Thursday, June 24, 2004

Too soon for a new boyfriend...but a date might be nice.

Cute boys are winking at me on Match! Woo! Yesterday, there were NOT so cute boys winking at me. So I'm pleased with the cuter ones, for sure...

And while I'm not ready, by any stretch of the word, to get into another boyfriend/girlfriend situation right now, it might still be fun to date a couple of people every now and then, and just have a nice time, and chat with someone new, and be able to get my mind off the issues currently bothering me, etc...

Ever get the feeling that you might be single for eternity? Well, I refuse to allow it to creep over me. But I'm too tired of the see-saw of love right now to climb back on for another ride. I think I'd like to play on the swings, and maybe hang out around the slide for a bit...

No comments: