Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Work? What's that?

Ok, funny story time. Aaaannnnd...I got nothing.

Sorry...too pissed off right now to be able to do anything other than try to figure out how to get it off my chest. Since the thing I'm pissed off about will only get worse if I write anything about it out here (since, ya know, it's not like it's a fucking BLOG, or anything...), and I really don't know what the hell to do about it anyway. I'm just going to deal with it, and hope it gets worked out.

But I'm seriously getting tired of being the only one making any effort in a couple of relationships in my life right now. Why the hell can't my father pick up the phone, and call my ass, since he's the one that blew me off last week? And now he's mad that I aired it out to two of my sisters. You know what old man? Fuck off!! (Which is a horrible thing to say about your father, but that's just how I feel right now...) And like I said, I can't talk about the other thing, because I'm just not sure who reads this blog, and it's nobody else's business except mine, really. Which is frustrating as hell.

I know I can't make other people happy. I know that. I just wish they'd sometimes allow me to contribute to the contentment they could possibly feel if they'd only let me in. Why don't they just let me in???

2 comments:

RiotGeek said...

Hrmmm, let me guess.... Now you see the problem, you want to write to "your" blog, and yet because of the crap that comes in the form of comments that only make things worse you so choose not to... Even if the comments are mis-informed, or people assuming one thing when it very well could be something else, this is the "Catch22" of blogging... Damned if you do, Damned if you don't.

Faith said...

You're right...I'm damned.