Thursday, July 15, 2004

I'm Here!!

Well, after loads of airport fun yesterday, I finally made it safe and sound to Orange County. I slept well, I had a fun breakfast (missed you Carl's, Jr!), and am heading out in a few to go get a pedi at "Happy Nails".

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo looking forward to tonight. I'm excited to see the movie before anyone else in the general public does, and I can't wait to see what kinds of celebrities will actually be at the after party that we get to go to! It should be an interesting night, to say the least, and I will report back tomorrow on all that happens, fo sho. I might even figure out a way to post some pictures, if they turn out ok.

So have a fun day, everyone! I'll be back tomorrow with more...

1 comment:

lyn said...

Oh yeah, Carl's Jr. Glad you made to So-Cal in one piece and I hope you have a fab night!