Friday, July 16, 2004

I'm just going to lay down now...

Bleh. I feel a bit warmed over. There's something threatening my throat, which could really change my week if it wins. So I'm taking some vitamins, drinking water, ate an apple, even...I hope it works.
 
I got a nap in, too. Funny though...once I turned off the t.v. for some serious sleep time, and set my alarm, I couldn't fall back to sleep again. Oh well! The body was done with it for now I s'pose. :)
 
So, I'm gonna swing by and pick up the Twin at work, and then we'll be on our way to SD, it seems. I think we've corralled our best friend M (and hopefully her adorable hubby A) to come along with, and I certainly hope to see Lyn and Joelle and maybe some other folks while we're down there tonight. According to my throat, though, it would be a bad thing to stay out too, too late. But a few hours of fooling around will be necessary, for sure!
 
Cheri asked me earlier what movie I went to last night...it was the premiere for The Bourne Supremacy. And it was everything I'd hoped it'd be. That is my kind of action, man! (And I'm looking forward to hanging out when I get back, my friend...hang in there! We have sooooo much to talk about, hm? :P)
 
Ok, need to go get cleaned up and ready to head out the door. I can't believe my weekend is almost over! Before my nap, I was feeling a bit delirious, and was thinking that I was going to have to get up so early tomorrow to catch my plane, and that I couldn't believe it was over so fast. Then I woke up and realized that tomorrow is just Saturday. Totally confused about where my brain is!! But things have been kind of go, go, go since I got here. Late nights and lots of stuff going on. It's been a relaxing day today, at least. Thank goodness!
 
Hope everyone has a fun evening. Cross your fingers that the ick doesn't take over my throat today...or at least, if it does, that it's gone by Wednesday...Randall comes into town that day, I think, and I don't want to have a cold when I see him! Although, I get the feeling he wouldn't really care much. He is sooooooo sweet and attentive. Which is just such a lovely change. :)
 
Happy Friday!!

No comments: