Saturday, July 17, 2004

Not in the mood, really...

So. Very. Tired. I don't really want to blog, but wanted to publicly say thanks to Joelle and Lyn for coming out last night to hang with me and my sister for a bit. We had a really, really great time, and you guys are just SO much fun to chat with! Not that I expected anything otherwise. And the singing! Oh, girls...you were better than I even imagined, and I was imagining some pretty good shit. You guys rocked the house! So glad I had a chance to hear you finally...
 
And then Mikey came out to join us!! Eeee!!!! So much fun to meet him. He and Joelle are just adorable together, and it was just a blast to be able to hang out with you all, seriously. Thanks for clearing up the question of how to pronounce the title of your site, Mikey. It's been a point of contention for me and the Twin for a while, believe it or not. Of course, I lost. Dammit. But, now we know. :)
 
I'll try to get pictures up by tomorrow night. I need to figure out how to do it, and hopefully I'll be able to get my brain working well enough by then. The Matt Damon pic I took on Thursday turned out just as I'd hoped, yay! And though some of my other pictures apparently were too crappy to print, the one of Joelle, Lyn and I at the Lamplighter was great, and I want to pop that one up there for everyone to see. Too bad I didn't have my camera at AC, so I could get one with Mikey. :( Next time I'm in town, we'll have to make sure to get that taken care of.
 
Ok, I'm off to nap-world. It's a mellow, mellow day, man. I intend to keep it that way!
 
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun! You two are so sweet. I really appreciated you guys coming all the way down to San Diego. We'll definitely have to get together again sometime.

I'm glad you got home ok! Be kind with the photos. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Dammit. That was me, Joelle. I always forget to sign!

Anonymous said...

yeahhhhh let a guy know when you're coming to visit next time, yanno?

interesting that you left out the part about you not being able to do big shots... hahahahah