Monday, October 25, 2004

And in THIS corner, we have insane teacher of 4th grade students...

Holy shit...this story was something my co-worker thought I'd enjoy a good deal. She was right. The only problem is, I'm left with many, many questions after reading it. Why did the teacher put the backpack into the trash? Why did it bother her so much when the mother decided to retrieve the backpack? What in heaven's name was this teacher given a shot of that day that sent her so far over the edge as to wollop a parent with a chair? And she was just placed on administrative leave? I'm sorry, but isn't going batshit and attacking another human being in front of 19 students for absolutely no reason kind of a safe reason to terminate someone on the spot?

People. Are. CRAZY! But damn, what I wouldn't give to have been one of the 4th graders that got to watch that fight in person. Sheit....

No comments: