Thursday, October 28, 2004

I love the word "tiny".

Ok, isn't this just the most intriguing article title ever?: "Tiny Species of Humans Found"

Huh? Tiny humans? Where??? Are there pictures? Where do they live? And just how "tiny" are we talkin' here?

Ok, so the article is actually about some really small human being type thing that scientists didn't know existed tens of thousands of years ago, but it's still somewhat interesting.

I just think the title is a bit misleading. Made me think that maybe there was a logical explanation for the amount of dust that gathers under my couch in a week (it's not possible for that much dirt to get under there and collect without someone putting it there purposely, seriously...), and for the strange bumps I hear in the night before I go to sleep, or that I hear in my kitchen as I sit and watch t.v. in my living room. But no...it was just an ancient civilization of "tiny" people that lived on some random island, hunted pygmy elephants, and were likely wiped out by a volcanic eruption dealio.

Stupid journalists. Getting me all excited about the discovery of tiny people, and shit.


1 comment:

All of Us Online said...

Needless to say, I'm pissed off about it too.