Tuesday, October 26, 2004

I need help...

I can't figure out why I'm not allowed to go to Mikey's any more. Suddenly, I'm getting a "not authorized" message when I try to visit his site, no matter how I try to get there.

Any thoughts? (This is not a standard internet advisory thing I get when my company decides I shouldn't visit a certain site any more, btw. It's more like Mikey has blocked my IP. And I can't think of a reason why that would happen...)

Is anybody else experiencing this issue?

5 comments:

lyn said...

same thing happens to me.....wonder what's up?

lyn said...

did blogger just eat my comment?

i can't get there either. hmmm. wonder what's up.

lyn said...

there it is. damn blogger.

lyn said...

it's back up for me.

Faith said...

Yeah...I got in through your site, I noticed. I wonder what the hell was up?...

Oh well. As long as I can go there, I'm happy. :)