Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Uh oh.

My sinuses suddenly feel like they're full of something. And my throat is getting a bit scratchy/a cough is coming on. And this morning, when I initially woke up, it hurt.

This could be a bad sign. But I'm going to think as positively as I can, get plenty of rest (I went to bed at 10:30 last night, and slept until 6:30 this morning...good job, me...), and keep up with my vitamins. Hopefully that will keep all the really bad crap away. My co-worker was pretty bad on Friday, but she's better after a weekend full of sleep. And it's not that I wouldn't mind taking the days off, or anything. But I hate having a cold. Hate, hate, hate...

And oh my GOD my roots are bad right now! Bad, bad, bad...the hairdresser never called me back last week, so I called and made an appointment to see his best friend at the salon she's at. I can't see her till Friday, though. And until then, I look like I'm growing out my blond hair. Which I'm not. I have had one person tell me that it looks good, though. Hm. Naw...she's insane. I hate looking at it in the mirror, even. It's just so gross looking. GAH!

More bitching and moaning to come later, I'm sure. :)

No comments: