Friday, November 12, 2004

Go cheer him up somehow...

Poor Jason Mulgrew. He's been having some issues with his computer at work that finally caught up to him, and he had to call IT in to look things over and maybe do an overhaul on his machine. He's a bit worried about being fired, due to the content of his blog, as well as the other activities he may do while in the office.

His content cracks me up more than most of the other blogs I read. He's disgusting, and very graphic at times about things that shouldn't entertain a girl, but I can't help it! I love his funny ass! I wish I could meet him, really. So go over, and maybe send him an e-mail of support. He really, really loves it when boobie shots are included in the notes he receives. I don't have any, unfortunately, but I did have a picture of my ass from 3 years ago at New Years that my then-boyfriend took of me while I was bending over the bathroom sink trying to get something out of my eye (because he was (a) drunk, and (b) somewhat immature like that...I miss him!) that I sent to him in hopes of cheering him up a little. My ass didn't look half bad back then. But, I was only 27, and things hadn't expanded to their current proportions as of yet. (I still think it looks pretty good...I've never minded my ass much...) Don't worry...I wasn't naked in the photo. I have yet to get that adventurous, really. And even if I did get that funky, I wouldn't send the pic to Jason fucking Mulgrew. He cracks me up, but I don't know that I'd trust him with something like that in his hands...

Go check out his blog if you haven't already. (He's the link in my blogroll that's called "Everything is Wrong With Me." And, really, everything is. But it's so, sooo funny!) Have a great night, everyone!

No comments: