Monday, November 08, 2004

Oh, HELL no!

Ok, I don't know if anyone else has seen any commercials for tonight's episode of Fear Factor, but here's a little hint of what's to come: They're eating pureed rat. This, my friends, is so wrong on so very many levels that I don't even know where to begin. Just watching Joe fire up the blender with a rat in it for the commercial made me want to vomit everything I'd eaten over the past 5 days, and then some. It's just not right.

And then people ate the thing? Christ...these people are running around free right now. At least, I assume they are. Is it really worth it, folks? What do they get IF they win? Is it $50,000? After taxes, they don't even take home my annual salary, I'd think.

Yeah, I'd rather work at McDonalds every day for minimum wage to make cash than to do the shit those freaks on Fear Factor have to do in order to maybe make it to the end and win $50,000. Crazy ass mutha fuckers. Stay the hell away from my neighborhood with your nasty rat-breath and shit....damn.

4 comments:

lyn said...

ick. that is so gross.

FaithsTwin said...

*putting line through 'pureed rat' on list of things to feed Twin & fam at Christmas*

Anonymous said...

Oh yes that was wrong - SO wrong. But guess who got to watch it anyway, yep me! It's seems it's become my son's fav tv show - oh so gross. Boys...what can ya do?? lol
~Cheri

Mark said...

Uh - I gave up when I saw one of the shows where they had boy/girl teams and the nasty stuff they ate. That's not fear factor - that's gag factor!