Thursday, November 04, 2004

You can take the girl out of the mood, but you just can't shake the mood from the girl...

I shopped. It helped a little. I educated an adorable new shoe guy at Nordys about the differences between styles of shoes and brands of shoes (he didn't know what a Mary Jane was. Christ.), I got a new sweater and shirt from Express, and I picked up my "So Pink" fragranced stuff from Gap and my face stuff from Aveda. It was a successful hour and a half visit to the fave mall. Yippee...

I talked to the Twin for a bit, and then got on the treadmill for a bit, and then ate a bit. And now I'm done for the night. Exhausted, it seems. Who knew shopping would take so much outta me? But then again, it has been a while.

Now I'm tired, and I am very, very, very, va-heeery glad that tomorrow is Friday. The USC game isn't on here until 9 p.m. on Saturday, which will give me the whole day to watch football here while I catch up on chores I've been negligent about over the past few weeks. And somehow, I need to talk myself out of calling Dickhead for another visit. (Ah, who was I kidding? I love the guy and I hate him. He came over last Saturday, and stayed until Sunday, God bless him. I wish I could figure that whole thing out...I really do.)

My name is Faith. And I'm a fucking mess today. Goodnight!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So is it a love hate thang.....that's coo.

If you wanna know who it is check your lotus notes?

Faith said...

Yep. I even told him that I hate him, but it sucks because I love him too. Gah!

I figure it'll be like the Michael thing I experienced a couple of years ago. I'd convinced myself that he was the man for me, no matter what, and eventually, those feelings went away. They always do. *sigh!* It's just a matter of time, really.

lyn said...

so did you get the shoes or what?

eh, don't call dickhead. make him come to you.

have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Ok I'm confused. Which one is dickhead again? LOL
~Cheri

Faith said...

I did buy the shoes, yes. A pair of Mary Jane's,a nd a pair of loafers. I'm a very boring shoe person. But I soooo wanted the cute heels with the little strappy and the cute buckle across the toe! They just aren't practical in my life at this point, unfortunately. But someday, when I have a few extra bucks to spend on stuff? I'm going to make a concerted effort to make some of the stuff fun shoes. Because there are just too many cute ones out there!

And Cheri, Dickhead is the ex-ex-boyfriend. Remember a few posts ago I freaked out because he was a dick to me when all I needed was a friend to talk to? And so I changed his blog name from ex-ex-boyfriend to Dickhead? Yeah, it only took about 3 weeks for me to cave into the pressure of that one. Because I'm a girl, and therefore am a jackass when it comes to love. He's NOT good for me, and is NOT the man for me! But I love being with him sooooo much. GAH!

Mark said...

*sigh* I've recently went through helping a girl with guy problems. She knows he is not good for her, but she doesn't want to be alone even more. She left him for a short while, but then accepted him back because she was lonely and he made her feel good if all he does is hold her. But the way he treats her is that she is like an afterthought to his day. He will go out and have fun with the guys and then stop by after 10pm to have some fun with her and sleep in her appartment even if she doesn't cave in to his desire.

I can advise what I see as correct, but I'm can't make anyone do something they don't want to do.