Thursday, December 30, 2004

Is the Internet broken?

No comments on any of my posts yesterday, and no e-mails from anyone for a couple of days now. I'm getting worried...

Although, I do understand that this is a busy time of year and all...people are on vacations and are relaxing away from their computers, etc...

But it sucks, is all. I want to hear from my buddies!! I miss you guys!

Hope everyone is having a lovely week. I, for one, am glad it's almost over. And then it's a 3-day weekend, thank goodness. :) Love these holidays...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your mention from The Pitch today. I remember that post and it had me thinking twice about all of the things I've signed and never read. Anyway, good going!

Peace,

Tony

www.tonyskansascity.com

Faith said...

Thanks Tony! I'm glad that post could have been helpful in any way...I think a LOT of us do that sort of thing without realizing it.

Happy New Year, man!

FaithsTwin said...

Hello. I hab a cold. I feel yucky. Felt worse last night with no explanation so I'm happy I at least know now why I felt yucky. We are on a mission to clean up all the toys today. I thought I would start slow. Then we have to go shopping for food. It's amazing what happens when you spend all that time away from home- you have nothing in the fridge, not much in the pantry, and even when you think, "French toast would kick ass!" you find you only have three pieces of bread left- AND the heel. Which you consider using but then think, "The kids would love this for lunch!"

Now I am off for a hot shower. I hope it will make all this guck in my nose clear out a bit.

lyn said...

thanks for the bday wishes. i am bummed we didn't hang, but i was having drama and wanting to lay low, too. next time for sure.

have a happy new year!