Thursday, December 30, 2004

Lookit me!!!

Tony O. published a post of mine from a couple of months ago in The Pitch's Backwash today. It's a nice way to end the year, I think...getting my prophesy out there to all the folks that might need to hear it. Even if it is a teeny-tiny part of all the common sense I tried to spew forth on this blog over the past 8 months, it's quite an honor to be recognized like that, and I appreciate it a great deal.

Now if I could just get people to learn how to fucking drive, I'd be well on the way to a new level of nirvana...

2 comments:

Adnan Mole said...

Common sense? - you say you're a "small monster" (?)

Faith said...

It's an Eddie Izzard reference. "Augh! It's a monster! A very small monster!" If you haven't seen it, go and rent/buy his "Dress to Kill" DVD immediately. Then you'll pick up on the Stonehenge reference as well. I hope. :)

And yes, common sense. Most people don't have it...I have a frightening amount of it. Just about the little things in life, really. Such as how to drive safely/sanely, how a co-worker should behave towrds another co-worker or towards customers, how to recognize when you're in a relationship with a probable Asshole or Dickhead, etc, etc...