Thursday, December 30, 2004

Time for my belly-aching. No, seriously. It's a belly-ache.

I have a tummy ache, and I don't know why. I ate normally last night, and this morning. I kind of woke up with it, is the thing. And I just do NOT understand why I've been dealing with this sort of stuff a bunch lately. I got sick from dinner on Christmas, for some reason. And then I felt all sour again on Monday. At least it gave me a break on Tuesday and Wednesday, I s'pose. But that's exactly how I would describe it, too. It's a sour feeling I have. Except today, little pangs of shooting pain are accompanying the sourness. I haven't been drinking too much of anything in particular (alcohol has been limited to just a couple of drinks a night...'tis the season, after all; Diet Coke is on it's normal plan, really), and salads haven't been wildly out of control (sometimes I get nutty over salads, and then my body freaks out at the amount of lettuce it has to digest, and it just stops digesting it. Lovely, eh? Anyway...), so I don't get it. I've been eating chicken mostly, so it's not a red meat thing (which can get on my tummy's nerves now and again. No warning or reason behind it, really...). What can it beeeeee???

I'm tired of feeling icky, though, I can tell you that much.

Maybe I'm out of balance? I haven't eaten much of any fruit in it's "raw" form for several days. Perhaps I have scurvy? Naw...I've been taking my vitamins, so that can't be it. But the fruit thing would be important, I'd think. I'll stop and pick up my apples on my way home today, fo sho.

OW! That pang hurt, dammit. Fuck you stomach!! What have I done to you, anyway? Tell me, you bastard, or I'll be forced to feed you nothing but rice for the next several days, you big jerk!! GAH!

No comments: