Thursday, January 27, 2005

But I'm Still Fond of You...Uhu-ho-o...

The Smiths say it all for me as of today...

Why DO I smile at people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?

I bought some music recently. Having fun listening to it. Thanks to Lyn for giving the tips on Paco and jem. I'm loving them to bits and pieces. (I can't find the specific posts for when she reviewed them/mentioned them...sorry!) And I bought The Smiths - Singles album that I've been wanting for oh-so-very-long. Because I needed "How Soon is Now" to be reverberating throughout my car as I drove through the streets of Overland Park in the worst way, honestly. I also picked up some other stuff at the same time. And you know what's funny? I received all the CDs I'd ordered on the same day, but they were all in different packaging. 3 CDs came in a little puffy bag, and then another 3 came in a box that was tightly wrapped around them (if you've ever ordered from Best Buy online, then you know what I mean, I'm sure...it's hard to describe, really...), and the last one came in a big box. All by it's lonesome. It was the funniest! But it was like Christmas all over again opening those 7 CDs in their separate packaging.

Mind you, it's been about a week and a half since I got them all. But I just remembered how great it felt to get all those CDs in the mail, and thought I'd share. Everyone should order their CDs online in bulk...it makes for some fun moments of package-opening happiness.

No comments: