Friday, January 28, 2005

See, THIS is why I don't go to Nebraska for visits!

Damn...can this happen in my sewer, do you think? I shit a LOT, IMO, so this has me wondering if due to my issue with the uphill plumbing under my house, and it's tendency to back itself up every now and then, could the decomposing, um, stuff actually smolder itself into a teeny blaze in my pipes?

I guess I don't have much to worry about unless it becomes a 30 foot tall, 50 foot wide, 100 foot long pile of shit. Until then, I can probably rest easy. Even though I shit a good amount, it certainly can't add up to 54 tons over the course of 24 hours. Although some days, it seems to get there...

I wish I was one of those people that go several days without doing it. But I'm not. It's weird, in fact, if I go 5 or 6 hours without dropping some kids.

So, didja guys miss me? :D

3 comments:

FaithsTwin said...

"It's a nuisance, and obviously we are trying to get it resolved," he said. "Everybody's been really patient."

This, my friends, gives new meaning to the saying, "I'm getting really tired of your shit."

=D

Faith said...

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ok, that was funny. Even when you're sick, dude. Well done. :P

FaithsTwin said...

=P