Monday, February 14, 2005

Dave said he loved me...

I had a couple of odd little conversations with Dave last night, one of them due to the fact that I finally grew a pair and asked him why we didn't work out romantically. As I suspected, it's because (a) I pushed too hard, and (b) he's a scaredy cat (which he readily admits, actually...). He said that he thinks we work better together as friends, which I thoroughly agreed with. He then said, "You know I love you, right?" Well, no...I didn't. But that's a nice thing to say. It was an interesting conversation, and helped me a great deal. It's nice to know that he doesn't see me as one of his stalker women, and that we can hang out as easily as we do together. Blah-de-blah...moving on.

Then I watched "Garden State", and lost my mind over the thought of yet another Hollywood romance being introduced into my brain. People do NOT fall in love over the course of 4 days!!! Especially not with a spaz like Sam. I mean, yeah, she grew on me, but she was really annoying at first, I thought. Good movie overall, though.

I had such a fun weekend, really. Between the getting too drunk on Saturday to be able to stay up past 7:30 p.m., and then the floating around doing nothing much yesterday (oh...well, there was a plumbing emergency when I did a load of laundry in the morning, but I solved it and feel empowered) except watching t.v., recovering from Saturday, and then going to the bookstore to buy a couple of new books, it was a really enjoyable time. Oh, AND I watched "Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle" on Friday night. THAT was some good shit. I've never smoked pot, nor do I ever plan on doing so. But this movie cracked my ass up, regardless of that fact. I liked it a lot.

Now go forth and have a good week, mutha-fuckas. Peace.

No comments: