Monday, February 28, 2005

Exhaustion. That's all...

I'm exhausted. And very, very busy. And exhausted some more.

And that dumbass Jen chose Jerry tonight. Idiot.

I went to bed last night at about 11:30. I was woken up at about 11:55 by the sound of my fan in my room shutting off, and the house going completely silent. Yep. It was a power outage. I was so tired that all I cared to do was to call the muther-fucker in, and then head back to bed after setting my back-up alarm on my cell.

The power then snapped back on at about 1:30. Waking me up again. Grrrrr!

I had to get up earlier than usual this morning so I could run over and feed the animals. I keep meaning to stay over there, but I don't have the time/energy to pack all my shit and head over there for a few days. Tomorrow night, I'll definitely make the effort. Tonight, I did eat dinner there, cleaned cages and litter boxes, and spent time rolling about with the kitties. So I feel good about that. But I want to stay there one night, so they don't get too sad. Even though, in my heart, I know they're all just fine.

Today was a hard, HARD day at work. Got there at 8, and it was work, work, work straight through to lunch, which I forced myself to take (I read the funnies and caught a couple of blogs...the hour went by really fast, dammit), and then launched back into work until 6. I called a manager of a guy that wrote me an e-mail at about 4 asking for my help fixing something on his commission, and I couldn't bear it. I warned him, as well as the buddy he was also writing on behalf of, that the change they made about a week ago would effect their pay today, and it might take a month to get fixed past that. I called his manager, asked him to go in his office, close the door, and read the e-mail along with me, and then I started crying. I was soo tired! He felt awful, and it wasn't his fault, and I felt so bad for breaking down right at that very moment, but it was hard to figure out what to say back to the guy in my e-mail without sounding totally whiny OR totally bitchy, or a good combo of both. I finally worked it out after my third try, but man, it took me about a half hour!

Meantime, the office is melting down around me, with my co-workers that don't get along, and all the deadlines that we're being asked to meet by the corporate offices lately. It's enough to make a girl wanna run away, it is.

So, no funny blog today about the Oscars that I sort of watched last night (although I will slip in a comment that Sean Penn needs to fucking lighten up, and recognize when a joke is a goddammed joke), and no interesting quibbles about how I love me some KU, and I can't wait to watch them on Wednesday...I even rearanged my hair appointment so I won't miss the game. And it's also why I'm working late and getting in early lately, because now I get to leave work at 3:45 on Wednesday to go have it done. And I have nothing to offer about the lack o' men that are in my life right now. I'm just too damned tired.

So. There it is. Going to bed now...baaaahhhhhhhh...

p.s. I realize "quibbles" isn't really a word. Just deal with it, though. Have I mentioned I'm tired?

26 comments:

jon said...

horoscope com info is so cheesy but we were looking at it anyway...why i dont know. I guess it is fun to play around online. Anyway, I saw your horoscope com posts and though it was cool...Alright, well...have a great night, I am back to horoscope com surfing LOL : )

Jon

jiri said...

This is a excellent blog. Keep it going.

This may be of interest to you I have a free online dating service. It pretty much covers dating stuff.

I'll be sure to come back.

jobs123 said...

Hey I just love your blog. I also have a single parent dating
blog/site. I mostly deals with single parent dating
Please come and check it out if you get the time!

Lexie said...

You have pretty cool blog here. What's up with these weird posts?

Anyway, I like your blog and will proably be back.

Take care.

Lexie

Oh and another cool site is a hollywood diet site about other weight loss stuff.

Drunk Glory Hole said...

click for dating woman

Jim Naka said...

Nice blog. Please check out my us toy site. It is all about us toy informations.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a **Dog Coats** site/. It pretty much covers the sale of custom made dog coats.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

seseks said...

Great Blog! Ilike it.But here you can find woman looking for sexTake a look if you have a minute. Thanks and have a good one!

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here!

I have a apparel clothes dog site. It pretty much covers ##Coats for Dogs## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.

doer said...

Hello, just visited your blog, it's informative. I also have a better sex life related website, hope that it is useful to you

freesxpar said...

Great Blog! Ilike it.I have Site where you can Find sex partnerTake a look if you have a minute. Thanks and have a good one!

cc Infopage said...

.

Yahoo News - Oct. 13, 2005


Yahoo Japan steps up mobile content distribution (Reuters via Yahoo! News)
Yahoo Japan Corp. said on Thursday it had launched a mobile content distribution service, in which cellphone users can buy games, ring tones, news and other entertainment and information from 59 content providers.


Microsoft, Yahoo to link instant messages (USATODAY.com via Yahoo! News)
Microsoft and Yahoo will make their instant-messaging programs work together, a partnership that could give the companies more power to compete against market leader America Online. The companies expect the service to start by June 2006.


Yahoo to Bar Minor-Adult Sex Chat Rooms (Washington Post)
NEW YORK -- Yahoo Inc. said Wednesday it will bar chat rooms that promote sex between minors and adults and restrict all chat rooms to users 18 and older.

Today's News From & About Yahoo


Delivered by Infopage.cc: 30,000 daily updated Information Pages about all kind of subjects


Have a nice day,

jeepee

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Health blog. It pretty much covers Dieting Health Fitness Exercise related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time

blaze said...

I really enjoyed you club cooking website. I also have a site about club cooking Please take a look. I hope you will find it interesting

Anonymous said...

Great Blog! Ilike it.But here you can find woman looking for sexTake a look if you have a minute. Thanks and have a good one!

Anonymous said...

While reading this I was reminded of volvo 740 you should stop by.

Google Page Rank 6 said...

Want more clicks to your Adsense Ads on your Blog?

Then you have to check out my blog. I have found a FREE and Legitimate way that will increase your earnings.

Come Check us out. How to Boost Your AdSense Revenue

Anonymous said...

I've been finding almost all of my making sushi here

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog about pearl jewelry. I also have a Blog/Website about pearl jewelry which is why I enjoyed this blog so much. Keep up the excellent work! Check out my site if you have a moment.

Anonymous said...

I have a chili recipe site/blog. It pretty much covers chili recipe related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Goodman441 said...

Discover the automated power of the Affiliate Cash Vault! New fail-safe system virtually runs 100% on autopilot... Just set it and forget it!

Start Earning Money 15 Minutes From Now... HONESTLY!

Click Here

Judy Farrell said...

Love your blog. I plan to bookmark it for future reference. Anyone interested in my blog on food, recipes, drinks and
coupon grocery line

Anonymous said...

Great Blog! Ilike it.I have Totally Free dating site for singlesTake a look if you have a minute. Thanks and have a good one!

Anonymous said...

adult friend finder personals
adult friend finder personals

Find a date at adult friend finder personals

Anonymous said...

Watiti.com
Join me and my circle of friends at http://www.watiti.com, an online social networking community that connects people from all over the world.

Meet new people, share photos, create or attend events, post free classifieds, send free e-cards, listen music, read blogs, upload videos, be part of a club, chat rooms, forum and much more!

See you around! Bring all your friends too!

Watiti.com

Anonymous said...

Watiti.com
Join me and my circle of friends at http://www.watiti.com, an online social networking community that connects people from all over the world.

Meet new people, share photos, create or attend events, post free classifieds, send free e-cards, listen music, read blogs, upload videos, be part of a club, chat rooms, forum and much more!

See you around! Bring all your friends too!

Watiti.com