Saturday, February 12, 2005

I caved.

Why am I so caught up in this whole should I or shouldn't I dance of making the first move when it comes to meeting/talking to men? I've been writing back and forth with one from Yahoo for about a week or so now, and he gave me his number first, and then I gave him mine, and I never heard from him except via e-mail. So yesterday we were catching up through a couple of notes, and it turns out he's been sick all week, so I tell him that sucks, but I'm glad he's getting better, blah, blah, etc...and he writes back just a simple "Can you call me tomorrow (Saturday)?" and then signed his name.

*sigh!* WHY isn't he calling me?? And why the fuck am I so hung up on the convention of it all?

I called him. Left him a message. As I also said to Trey in a note last night, the ball is in his court. We'll see what he does with it, I s'pose.

It would be nice to have a date with a new guy, though. I need it.

No comments: