Monday, February 07, 2005

I won my bet...

Ok, So the Eagles didn't win, dammit. But I still won my bet.

My friend Rich was drunk, it seems...he thought that the word "facetious" was spelled without a "t" in it anywhere. He's not retarded. He's an engineer. And he only bet me a quarter on the deal, so he's smart in that regard, I s'pose. But he owes me a quarter, dammit.

I'm hungry. What shall I eat? Or should I just have another cigarette? We'll see...

B-day weekend ends successfully, IMO. I'm a happy girl. WOO!

2 comments:

FaithsTwin said...

The Bro blamed my deciding to leave the game and go to dinner for the Eagles loss. =P=P=P He's a big meanie.

I'm trying to get in touch with you...why are you making it so difficult? I got our tix for Coachella. YAY! Fuckin' charged me for sitting in front of my computer to make the purchase, though. "Here's what we are charging you for: $81 for the tix, $11.05 for fee's, $3 for the stadium you will be at...oh wait, there isn't a stadium? Then that's for the tents! $45 for your lazy ass not attempting to get up and GO to a Ticketmaster outlet. They all closed and the closest one is 10 miles away? Boohoo- $45!"

Just kidding on the $45, but the other charges are real. Rapists.

Faith said...

Ok, so you couldn't get a hold of me...because I left my cell in the car while I ran in to get some food after I'd finished up at the supermarket. So what do you do? You leave me the LONGEST MESSAGE EVER! at my house! You nut...

Thanks for getting the tix. And that SUCKS that they charge so much for the "convenience" fee. I mean, it makes no sense! Why the fuck to they charge something like that?

Duh. Because we pay it.

It's s good thing other companies don't do stuff like that when we order from them online, eh? Jeezy chreezy...

Now, I've got stuff to do, so if I don't answer my phone if you call again, just wait until I call you later tonight, ok? I'll be officially done with my day and all the activities I have planned for myself by about 9 my time. Now I gotta go dry my hair. BAH!!!