Friday, February 18, 2005

I'd never heard of this until I watched "Lost" the other night...

Found at Lyn's, and she got it off Lushy. I thought it'd be a fun thing to do at the end of the day.

The ones in bold are the ones I've not done.

I’ve Never Kissed A Member Of The Opposite Sex
I’ve Never Kissed A Member Of The Same Sex
I’ve Never Crashed A Friend’s Car
I’ve Never Been To Japan
I’ve Never Been In A Taxi
I’ve Never Been In Love
I’ve Never Had Sex In a Public Place
I’ve Never Been Dumped
I’’ve Never Done Cocaine
I’ve Never Shoplifted
I’ve Never Been Fired
I’ve Never Been In A Fist Fight
I’ve Never Had Group Intercourse
I’ve Never Snuck Out Of My Parent’s House
I’ve Never Been Tied Up
I’ve Never Regretted Having Sex With Someone
I’ve Never Been Arrested
I’ve Never Made Out With A Stranger
I’ve Never Stolen Something From My Job
I’ve Never Celebrated New Years In Time Square
I’ve Never Gone On A Blind Date
I’ve Never Lied To A Friend
I’ve Never Had A Crush On A Teacher or Professor
I’ve Never Celebrated Mardi Gras In New Orleans
I’ve Never Been To Europe
I’ve Never Skipped School
I’ve Never Slept With A Co-Worker
I’ve Never Cut Myself On Purpose
I’ve Never Had Sex At The Office
I’ve Never Been Married
I’ve Never Been Divorced
I’ve Never Had Sex With More Than One Person Within The Same Week
I’ve Never Posed Nude
I’ve Never Gotten Someone Drunk Just To Have Sex With Them
I’ve Never Killed Anyone
I’ve Never Received Scars From My Sex Partner
I’ve Never Thrown Up In A Bar
I've Never Taken a Hallucinogenic Drug
I’ve Never Purposely Set A Part Of Myself On Fire

I’ve Never Eaten Sushi
I’ve Never Been Snowboarding
I’ve Never Had Sex At A Friend’s House While They Were Throwing A Party
I’ve Never Had Sex In A Dressing Room
I’ve Never Flashed Anyone
I’ve Never Met Anyone From Online

WTF is up with the purposely setting yourself on fire one? I mean, who would do that? Oh, wait...when I was in junior high, we used to have a neighbor boy that was a bit of a wild kid, and I remember he used to spray hairspray on his arm, and then light it. It was kind of cool. But really, really stupid, when I think back on it now. Anyway, I've never done it...

1 comment:

FaithsTwin said...

I’ve Never Kissed A Member Of The Opposite Sex
I’ve Never Kissed A Member Of The Same Sex
I’ve Never Crashed A Friend’s CarI’ve Never Been To JapanI’ve Never Been In A Taxi
I’ve Never Been In Love
I’ve Never Had Sex In a Public Place
I’ve Never Been DumpedI’’ve Never Done CocaineI’ve Never ShopliftedI’ve Never Been Fired
I’ve Never Been In A Fist Fight
I’ve Never Had Group IntercourseI’ve Never Snuck Out Of My Parent’s House
I’ve Never Been Tied Up
I’ve Never Regretted Having Sex With Someone
I’ve Never Been ArrestedI’ve Never Made Out With A Stranger
I’ve Never Stolen Something From My JobI’ve Never Celebrated New Years In Time SquareI’ve Never Gone On A Blind Date
I’ve Never Lied To A Friend
I’ve Never Had A Crush On A Teacher or Professor
I’ve Never Celebrated Mardi Gras In New OrleansI’ve Never Been To EuropeI’ve Never Skipped School
I’ve Never Slept With A Co-WorkerI’ve Never Cut Myself On PurposeI’ve Never Had Sex At The Office (I've had sex in *an* office, though)
I’ve Never Been Married
I’ve Never Been Divorced
I’ve Never Had Sex With More Than One Person Within The Same WeekI’ve Never Posed Nude
I’ve Never Gotten Someone Drunk Just To Have Sex With ThemI’ve Never Killed AnyoneI’ve Never Received Scars From My Sex PartnerI’ve Never Thrown Up In A Bar (I have, however, thrown up on the WAY home from a bar)I've Never Taken a Hallucinogenic Drug (not on purpose...administered by hospital staff)
I’ve Never Purposely Set A Part Of Myself On Fire (I haven't done it accidentally, either)
I’ve Never Eaten Sushi
I’ve Never Been SnowboardingI’ve Never Had Sex At A Friend’s House While They Were Throwing A Party
I’ve Never Had Sex In A Dressing RoomI’ve Never Flashed Anyone
I’ve Never Met Anyone From Online


That time the kid lit himself on fire was a) to 'impress' people since there were about 15 teenaged girls there and it was his leg and he did it successfully 2 times and a third time the pants stayed lit and he flipped out.