Thursday, February 24, 2005

In case anyone was wondering...

By the way, I keep forgetting to mention this, but I haven't heard from Trey (either via e-mail or on the phone...) since I sent him a drink last week when I was at the Moose on Thursday. So he's officially off the Possible Date List.

Because I'm trying to rid myself of the jackasses. I'm glad that they're starting to show their jackassery sooner than they used to. Either that, or I'm getting better at seeing it when it happens.

********************************
I also have a tummy ache all of a sudden. Which sucks, cuz it's taco salad day.
That is all.
******************************
Update: Tummy ache went away after I ate the taco salad. Hm...magical taco salad. It did exactly the opposite thing that I thought it would do! Yay!

1 comment:

FaithsTwin said...

OMG- you are such a crazy bish!

Crack Coke; Magical Taco Salad; what's next- Drink a Beer, Lose 5 Pounds?


Waitaminute- if you find that one call me, I'm there!