Saturday, February 19, 2005

KU lost. Again. DAMMIT!!

Well, I went to the Moose to watch the KU game, and had a decent time, even if they did lose in OT. (Not fair!) Dave walked out the door as soon as they lost. He didn't even pay his bill! (But he's planning on heading back later. And it's not like he won't ever be in there again, so really, no biggy.)

I'm supposed to go on a date tonight. Yep. A real date. I swear, I need some new person contact. So I'm looking forward to it. The guy I've been chatting with for a little bit on line finally answered my call of "Let's get together!", and called me last night, and we chatted for a bit before I went to bed. He's nice! So I'm looking forward to getting together with him. We didn't set a time last night, though. And I told him I'd call him after 3 today, which I did, and I had to leave a message. Last weekend, when I left a message, I never heard back from him. I'm really hoping that doesn't happen this week as well. But if it does, I'll just go back to the Moose, I s'pose.

Dave asked me what I was doing tonight. (WHY?? I don't know...he never asks me shit like that.) So I told him I had plans, and he asked if I was going on a date, and I said that I was. I don't know why I didn't really want him to know. Maybe in case I do get stood up? I don't know. Anyway, I'm sure I won't get stood up, and this is a good thing to be doing. (God I hope this guy calls me back...)

I'm not desperate. I'm bored. Same thing? Whatev...

1 comment:

Julie said...

"Anyway, I'm sure I won't get stood up, and this is a good thing to be doing."

Seems like you had a premonition this would happen--otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned it at all. Trust your gut, Faith--you know what's goin' on!