Friday, February 11, 2005

Meme de Julie

Found at Julie's. What would your answers be?

I'm in this kind of a mood, so here it is, as taken directly from Julie's blog (and hopefully she won't sue me)..."It's called the 'Hit It List.' Name the 10 people you would most like to have sex with. Totally free, totally no questions asked, no strings, no worrying about your partner's reaction." There's also what she and her friends she found the meme through call the "desert island pick", but I think they mean "deserted" island. At least, that's what made more sense to me. Anyway, the "desert island" pick rules are as follows: "...you can name an 11th person if you are totally straight or totally gay, but still name a same-sex/opposite sex person."

I've thought about mine a bit throughout the day, and not many have changed, but now I'm watching "Girl With a Pearl Earing" again, and remembered a couple of changes that needed to be made from my original list. So here's my final final draft:

George Clooney; Johnny Depp; Jeremy Northam; Leo DiCaprio; The guy who played the main character in "The Tao of Steve" (Donal Logue); Jude Law; Ewan McGregor; Chris Noth; Colin Firth; and the morning news guy on my local ABC station.

My same sex/deserted island pick would be Kate Winslet.

So, who would you choose? Go on! Fess up...it's fun to think about, really. I'll have happy dreams, anyway...

2 comments:

FaithsTwin said...

Brad Pitt, Matt Damon, George Clooney, Johnny Depp, Jeremy Northam, Luke Wilson, the Party of Five dude on Lost, Ben Affleck, Will Smith (BIG time!), & I can't think of anyone else.

Chick I'd be with on a deserted island: Drew Barrymore. She and I would have a BLAST together! I bet the lesbian love would be pretty good too.

Lushy said...

Jesse Martin, Dermot Mulroney, Matthew McConaughey, George Clooney, Donal Logue (love him, love Tao and Grounded for life), John Mayer (hate his music but I love his lips), Taye Diggs, Dave Matthews, Ronde Barber, Jon Favreau.

Deserted island chick: Famke Jensen. She's hot.