Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Updated photos! Here they are, my friends...

Ok, so I've managed to stay rather anonymous throughout the last few months I've been doing this blogger thing, but these pictures are fun. Hope you like them! They're from a few different times. The one of me and the Twin and the Oldest Best Friend was from my visit home in December for Christmas. (Twin, I have more I'll be sending...) The ones of me and my bartender friends from the Moose (Steven, Angie, and Liz) are from Adam's going away party. (He left to move to another bar as manager in mid-January. It sucks without him at the Moose...) And then there are one or two other ones that are random. The one of my friend Melinda and the bartender friend I always talk about (the one that gets excessively drunk, and who I dislike being around unless she's sober now...) was from Super Bowl Sunday, and I thought I was looking pretty cute that day. I was wrong.

So have fun! Check out the album...hopefully the link works...

5 comments:

FaithsTwin said...

where's Dave?

LOVE my double chin.

Faith said...

Read my blog, dammit! He didn't come out with us for Super Bowl.

Sheesh!

I'll try to get pics of him another time. I swear. It's just hard to do without seeming totally contrived. Even though I'm one who LOVES to take pictures, etc..., not everyone is like that. And which type do you think Mr. Grumpy Pants is likely to be? I'm leaning toward the group that doesn't like their picture taken randomly. So I'll try to work it out soon...because it's sweater season. And all of us girls (that hang out with him) agree that he is just so fucking good looking in those sweaters he wears that it makes us sick. GAH! Thanks for putting him into my head just before bed, Twin. Jerk. :P:P:P

Julie said...

Love it! How much fun to actually put a face (er...and...uh...more) onto you!

FaithsTwin said...

Yes, that's right Julie- boob shots were MORE than I expected.

Sweater shots of hot dude? Yeah, I need me some o' that, please.

The boobs...well, all I can say is *IT'S KARMA FOR MAKING FUN OF MY EEE'S WHILE I WAS PREGO YOU BITCH*!!! hahahahahahaaaaa

lyn said...

nice pix. and yeah, the boobage is big these days. tee hee.