Friday, February 18, 2005

Working a little slowly this morning...

I had a great night at the Moose last night. However, I was going to leave after the first wave of friends left, but then the second wave came in, and I had to buy them drinks because it was a birthday thing, and of course I had to have a shot along with them. Man, what a stupid idea. :P But fun!! (I am somewhat hungover, though, and had an argument or two with my alarm when I woke up, so that sucked. I really wish I could've slept in a bit. Bleh.)

I also sent a drink to Trey with a note on it that said, "After this one, you'd better ask me on a date, boyee!" He smiled and raised his glass to me from the end of the bar, and was very smiley and asked my friend Angie if he was blushing. But that was it. I'm thinking it might be time to give up on that one. Especially in light of the information someone shared with me about his extracurricular "job" he does on the side. Something about being a drug dealer, or something? I don't know. Angie can't say whether it's true or not, because she doesn't know for sure, and I was all, "But everyone keeps telling me he's a nice guy!" And she responded that he IS a nice guy! But if he deals drugs on the side, that's kind of a deal-breaker when it comes to dating him, you know? *sigh!* No biggie...we'll see what happens. It could have all been bullshit from my friend Bill. But he seemed like he was being serious for once. Which would suck...

The Very Annoying Guy Michael was there, though. MAN! He's soooo obnoxious. At one point, I was telling my friend Rich about the headaches I'd had earlier this week, and how it was connected to tension in the left side of my shoulders, and Annoying Michael started rubbing on my shoulder and was all, "Does that feel better?" And I said, "It doesn't hurt any more, and would you stop touching me, please?" But he kept doing it, and I finally was able to pull away far enough so he couldn't reach me, and told him again to keep his hands off me. He went back to drinking his beer and smoking his goddammed nasty pipe. Dude bugs the shit out of me. I was left alone with him before the second wave of friends came in, and he was telling me that I couldn't "get" a guy like Rich, and I told him, like I did the last time that he and I spoke on the topic, that I would most definitely be able to "get" someone like Rich if I wanted to, but unfortunately, I don't fancy him like that...he's just not my type. He kept repeating himself, though (um, did I mention that he's annoying?), and I finally went to the bathroom to get the hell away from him, and he left while I was gone. I had a beer to celebrate.

The other guy I've been chatting with via e-mail from Yahoo Personals wrote me back to my message of "are we gonna get together or what?" that I wrote the other day. He said he was sorry for having put off calling me, and said he needs to go to one of the restaurants this weekend to eat (how cool would that be? To go around and get to eat at restaurants to test them out for your job? Christ, it's a dream job for a girl like me!), and asked if I'd like to join him when he goes, possibly on Saturday? I wrote him back this morning and told him to call me, and I'd love to go with him, for sure! So we'll see if that actually pans out. I hope it does...

Ok, I need to go lay my head down on my desk for a bit...hope everyone is having a glorious Friday thus far...

2 comments:

FaithsTwin said...

I'ma gonna fly there just to kick that nasty pipe-smoking-doesn't-shut-the-fuck-up and now he's TOUCHING YOU! dude's ass.

Lay your head down on your desk? Like in grade school after recess? Cool. I'm gonna call the future sis-in-law and see if I can come hold the baby. He's so cute!

Anonymous said...

iwantu personals