Thursday, March 31, 2005

The days of crazy...

Yesterday was an out and out NUTTY day. Constant phone calls, travel arranging, money-fixing, HR follow-upping...I thought I would lose my head. Until I called the Twin and heard her 5 year old crying constantly because...well, because life sucks when you're 5, apparently. Twin wasn't sure why she kept crying, but she was sure it was starting to bug the hell out of mommy! It always helps me to call the Twin and hear about the stress I don't have to deal with ever.

I've got a list of things to take care of today, so hopefully it won't get as crazy as it did yesterday. I couldn't believe the amount of issues that just sort of popped up and needed to be handled! I was able to get out of here at 5:15, though, and that's all that matters.

I was watching Pirates of the Carribean: the Curse of the Black Pearl this morning as I got ready for work. Man, I love that movie. Johnny Depp is rad. All movies should be so entertaining, IMO. I like the dialogue, and the way the story unfolds, and the pretty, pretty people to look at (ok, the Black Pearl pirates aren't pretty, but you know what I mean...), and I like the ending. It's just a perfect movie. Good way to start the day. Except that I wished that I could sit on my ass and watch the rest of it rather than climb into my car and have to drive to work. But we's gots to pay the bills, yo.

Trees are blooming all over the city. It's lovely. :)

This post has been all over the place, but I warned you with the title, and all, so I don't feel bad.

My local "alternative" station plays the Beastie Boys WA-HAAAAYY too much. And they only play, like, 4 of their songs. That "Hey, LADIES!" song, "Brass Monkey", that "Girls!" song, and the "...no sleep in Brooklyn" song. I don't know the titles of the songs, because I've never particularly cared much for the Beastie Boys. And now I hate them even more. Thank you 96.5 the Buzz. You overplaying assholes...

Alright, I've wandered about in here enough at this point. I'm gonna get to work now, and I'll talk at yous all a bit latah...

No comments: