Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Life is aimless and wandering right now. Leave a message at the beep.

There's nothing going on right now. Work is slow, and homelife is slow. It's pleasant in it's own little way, because I know that this is a quiet before a storm, for sure. But in the meantime, I'm bored. Bored, bored, bored...

Blogs are disappearing slowly. Some for work that apparently needs to be done, and some just because it's become normal for them to disappear every few months for a while and then pop up someplace else. What's Ms. Pants up to? And Sheri? Um, where the hell did you go, sista? Of course, I'm missing you guys while you're off sorting through things...

I need a break, I think. A great, big travel around the world type of break. A disappear into the hills of the south of France and explore funky little towns kind of a break. Something new to talk about. New jokes to discuss. While I love the new show "The Starlet", I think the Twin and I are the only ones watching it in the world, so I'll spare everyone the rundown of what I think is fun about watching it. Plus, I actually do enjoy it...it's not like the pure torture that watching The Bachelor/Bachelorette brings on. (Which, by the way, the next season of The Bachelor starts next Monday. And I'm not gonna watch. I'm not, I'm not, I'm not. Dammit. But the thing is, I'm pretty sure I am. Because Monday nights suck for t.v. until Supernanny comes on at 9 p.m.)

I almost want to move, I'm so bored with life right now. I need a new boyfriend I think. Someone to distract me and give me little fun things to talk about and to have funny moments with, etc, etc...

If I didn't hate boys so much right now, that might actually be a possibility. I might get a date this weekend. We'll see. I'm hating myself, and as I'll be in full PMS mode by the time Saturday rolls around, I don't know that I'll actually be up for it. But the latest guy I'm chatting with is funny and cute and he lives out in a cool BFE area on the Missouri side that I'd love to be hooked into. And getting together with him for a little bit would be fun, for sure. Maybe one of my classic dates where I go out to dinner with someone, and then we go to a bar to drink and then sober up as we people-watch and talk all night long. I haven't had a date like that since last year at about this time. I'm definitely ready for it.

Ok, I'd better get on with the exciting task of FILING that I have waiting for me. Woo! Filing ROCKS!!!

13 comments:

mikey said...

the best show on TV now, bar none: Mr. Romance... the search for the next Fabio.

caution: may contain more cheesy goodness than you're expecting.

Faith said...

I've thought about checking that out, really I have. But Fabio scares me. He's soooo gross. I saw him driving behind me once as I waited for the signal to change at the intersection of Sepulveda and Santa Monica Blvd. I laughed and laughed at his cheesy-assness for the next 5 minutes. How women find him attractive is beyond me, honestly.

But I'll be sure to check out the show next time I see it's on. So many people are saying they love watching it that it's worth it, I'm sure.

lyn said...

i couldn't comment on your last post, but i can here...interesting.

anyways... i'm glad you put the disclaimer out to any boys that may date you. i have decided i will never let someone i date read my blog. i just can't have any of it.

and, the starlet looks interesting, but i am never home when it is on. sigh.

Ms. Pants said...

I'll be back up sometime next week. I've got a few things that need attending to without the distraction of the blogs.

Ms. Pants said...

and i love that i posted that at 4.20.

Faith said...

Ok, I'm gonna have to hear the reasoning behind that comment. E-mail me, or something, sista. What's the significance to 4.20?

Oh, and I watched a bit of that Mr. Romance show tonight, Mikey. Oh. My. God. They were wandering about in their underwear. That was fun, man. :) I especially liked watching the guy get the brazilian wax. Dear LORD, I could feel his pain all the way here in Kansas!

Ms. Pants said...

There are all sorts of urban legends about the number 420--none of which hold much water. But over time, it's come to be a big stoner thing. People light up at 4.20, and April 20th is often one big fucking party.

Faith said...

Aaahhhh...I've never smoked pot, so I was unaware of that legend. I'm an 11:11 girl myself. Whenever I see it on the clock, I have a little "chat" with my mom and dead boyfriend. :)

zagood said...

http://www.snopes.com/language/stories/420.htm

Ms. Pants said...

Ahh. I was inducted into the 11.11 club a few months ago. :-D

FaithsTwin said...

Ok, creepily enough, twin, you posted at 1:11. Freaky.

And Ms. Pants? 3:33.


hops up waving arms and screaming We're all cursed!!!!!

Ms. Pants said...

*flashes boobs*

Faith said...

You guys crack me up.

Nice boobs, M in the P.