Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Nothing new and fabulous...

I'm still tired.

Everyone else (particularly here, and here) has expressed the exact way I feel about how the Bachelorette turned out, so I won't waste time on that. ABC can go to hell for wasting that entire season, though.

Work is slowed down a bit more than it was yesterday, although I am procrastinating from getting on top of a new report the New Boss asked me to create for him at the end of last week. He sent me an example of one that another region does each week, so I'm gonna call them and ask them WTF I'm supposed to do to fill in the info, because I haven't the first clue. I'm not looking forward to that. It's a sucky, sucky looking report. And I don't mean "sucky-sucky" in a good way, unfortunately...

So I'll wrap this up quickly saying that everyone needs to go give Lyn some love, as a good friend of hers got hurt the other night on his way home from their regular hang out, and he needs some prayers, y'all.

1 comment:

lyn said...

thanks faith. he needs all the prayers he can get.

i'm trying to stay tough, but it's not easy.