Thursday, March 03, 2005

Ok, I'm done with my leg curls. Can I have my beer now?

I saw a Budweiser delivery truck pull up to the Bally's Total Fitness across from my office building this morning as I drove in. I thought that perhaps it had pulled into the wrong parking lot, and it would continue on it's way back out the other driveway, but no. It stopped at the curb and started unloading.

WTF?

I have a headache this morning, and admittedly, even the bright light we call the "sun" was confusing me a bit as I drove into work today, but the Budweiser truck at the Bally's Fitness Center totally pushed me over the edge, and I'm now totally just sitting here with a constant look of confusion on my face.

Has anyone heard of a new marketing scheme being done by Bally's that partners them with Bud? I mean, it wasn't even Bud Light. So I just can't wrap my head around it...

10 comments:

Ms. Pants said...

I like the idea of a Beer Gym.

Anonymous said...

Gym Beer on the other hand sounds kinda gross.

FaithsTwin said...

Beer smoothie special at the juice bar!

Faith said...

I could definitely get on board with a Beer Gym. Fo sho.

And beer smoothies? Twin, you're gross. :P

eugene said...

What a site to see, beer at the gym, sign me up.

FaithsTwin said...

I prefer to be called, "Eccentrically creative," thankyouverymuch.

zagood said...

That's for the ladies in the locker room to pour over their heads to cool off.

In slow motion.

-z

Faith said...

Oh, zagood...to be in your head for just an hour. It must be fascinating. :)

You cracked me up, man. Thanks...

zagood said...

whoa...hey...stay out of my dome!

I think I realized on my other response that I now have a new catchphrase. Whoohoo!

-z

Melissa said...

At the gym that I go to, there are Mickelob Ultra posters everywhere and the Anheuser Busch (Bud) folks are the ones that market it, so I'll bet that they advertise for it at Bally's too.