Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Puppies and kittens and big, fluffy clouds...

I need positive imagery right now. PMS. PMS. PMS!!!

Ok. Back to normal size font. I just needed to get that out.

Earlier, my ass smelled like serious ass. I don't know what was going on, but it was not pleasant, and I was rather irritated with the fact that I was the one that had to take my bladder to the ladies room for relief, it was such an icky experience. It's all back to normal now, but it's left me going, "WTF?" I hope it stays wherever it got itself off to.

The company I interviewed with last Friday has not called me back for a second interview, so I think I can safely place that experience behind me. I'm fine with it. I'm a que sera, sera type person when it comes to shit like that. It would have been nice, but if it wasn't meant to happen? Then tough cookies for them. I hope the choice they go with is ab fab.

Ok, back to the pile of fun on my desk. It's almost the end of the day! WOO!

1 comment:

FaithsTwin said...

I'm really bummed you didn't mention the funky ass thing while on the phone with me a little while ago. I would have SO loved to HEAR about it rather than READ about it. Damn you!

Girls threw a FIT while I chose to drive thru Wendy's for their drink request earlier. I assured them Wendy's wouldn't have a finger floating in a cup of lemonade. They proceeded to start making up menu items with finger being part of the title. I about lurched right there and demanded they SHUSH so Mom doesn't toss what little she had in her stomach. Fricken kiddos.