Saturday, March 05, 2005

A weekend of contradiction.

As of 9 a.m. this morning, it was already the worst weekend ever. Why? Because of Dave. Of course.

I don't want to go into it. So I'll let it go.

And then I met the Greek god that is Ben this afternoon when I was visiting my friend Michael while he dj'd at a bar in Olathe during the basketball games today. My word, this man was handsome. We chatted, we flirted, we got silly. We discussed music we liked, and my breast size, and his travels around the globe...it was a lovely day. (He liked that I said "lovely" like I do...)

So did Ben ask me for my number? No. No he did not.

Serendipity will bring us back together, if it's meant to happen.

Right now, I'm drunk as hell. And I want to go to sleep. So I shall...

Nighty night!

3 comments:

lyn said...

hmmm..new boy. if you run into him again and no numbers are exchanged, then you should be done with him.

and sorry about dave. i think even the good ones are assholes right now. maybe he's on his period???

zagood said...

you need to cut off contact with Dave. I've been that guy. He's just taking you for granted and using you for his own selfish purposes.

don't really know you that well, but it sounds like you just need to take a break from men. stop trying to find men to date, just hang out with your friends and be yourself (not that you wouldn't anyway) and just enjoy yourself without caring about whether this guy or that guy's gonna ask for your number.

Hang out with more girls. I find that women can actually teach other women to enjoy themselves more fully.

in slow motion.

-z

lyn said...

omg. sage advice from the z man. we're not worthy.