Wednesday, April 20, 2005

My sick, sad sense of humor...

I have a few new readers, it seems, and it's come time to pimp again, my bruthas.

I dig a particular blog, and look forward to reading it every day. (I look forward to reading everyone on my blogroll everyday, mind you. But this one is unusual for...I don't know...different reasons. It's hard to explain. I think it's a mix of the "holy shit!"-types of reactions I have to the posts, as well as my confusion over why it all entertains me as much as it does. But I digress...) I've mentioned him before, but I think it's been a few months, so I'll point him out again. Go read all about Jason Mulgrew's fucked up life/behavior over at Everything is Wrong With Me. He's one sick fuck (even if I do love the idea of hanging out with him some time...), and he's young and tearing his body/life up in ways that I can't even imagine. So read his blog, and enjoy knowing that you. aren't. him. This is a good thing, it seems.

He knows I love him, and he also doesn't read my blog, I don't think. At least, he doesn't admit to it, if he does, but I know this sort of talk won't get him down, because he's already aware of what a crazy guy he is. Basically, he's going to start having a link page for blogs. I'm not one to generally ask to be added to someone's roll, and I haven't thus far, but he put the rule out there, and so I have asked. He's become immensely popular over the past few months, and even has a couple of deals in the works due to his blogging skeeils. So having a linky-poo on his blog would be fun for me.

Go. Read. Enjoy. I'm sure you'll agree with me after you've had a good look. (Or maybe not, and I've just chased away the only 5 readers that actually make their presence known on a regular basis. Eek! :P)

3 comments:

sporty said...

I think I peed myself. Dude. Seriously. Oh.my.god. The pictures.....

Faith said...

I know...I so wish he had some current ones up, because the way he describes himself, I just wanna see if it's true.

Anonymous said...

I didnt find thing that i need... :-(
msn