Monday, April 18, 2005

The silliest things can happen after 3 glasses of champagne...

Fuck me. That did NOT just happen! I totally typed a whole long post, and at the end, I did what I always do, which is to highlight the entire thing, and hit control-c so that I can copy it to another program in case it doesn't publish correctly, or errors pop up or something. But instead of hitting control-c, I hit control-v, and pasted the last thing I'd copied, which was some compensation info that my boss needed to see in an e-mail I sent him a couple of hours ago. And lost my fucking post.

DAMMIT, DAMMIT, DAAAAMMMMIT!!!

Anyway, yesterday was fun. Went to the baby shower, which turned into a post-party sit around and chat, then play croquet, and eat burgers with the family type of deal. The Twin freaked out because I wasn't answering my phone, and when I finally did, she told me she'd even called the police for help because she couldn't find me (no one should worry that bad over me not answering my phone for a few hours...), and then I went home and went to bed. Woke up this morning feeling a bit tired, but relatively ok otherwise. Until I'd been awake for about 20 minutes, at which point my body decided to give me hell, and now I feel like shit for some reason. I have a date tonight, and I am not cancelling it because I'm excited to meet this guy, so I'd better start feeling gooooood soon, or buggar all!

And that was the jist of the post I lost. It was a better post, of course, but I don't have the time (or the happy brain) to try to recall it and put it back together again. Back to work I go! Let's hope the rest of the day goes better than this post has. :)

2 comments:

Mark said...

CTRL+Z undoes what you just did - hope this helps! =)

open365dayz said...

Hi #NAME#. Just found your site via vacation packages. Although I was looking for vacation packages I was glad i came upon your site. Thanks for the read!