Sunday, June 05, 2005

Need some Coldplay tickets, here...

So, what does a sista have to do to get some Coldplay tickets, eh? Someone at 96.5 can help me out, I'm sho.

I'm watching the "Live Leak" on MTV right now (ok, I'm "listening" to it, really...) and they're gonna be at Verizon Ampitheater in June or July, or something (ohmygod...I just looked at it, and they aren't going to be here until Sepfuckingtember!) and all I'm sayin' is it'd be awfully nice to have the inside track, is all. I can't wait until the new album comes out this week. I don't care if Afentra thinks they're a "pussy England band". I looooove them. And seeing them live would make my day. Hell, it'd make my year, I bet!

Twin, all friends, everyone who likes Coldplay...come to KC to watch them, mkay? It'll be a good time, guaranteed. I'm here, they're here..it'll be fun. Holy SHIT! I just looked, and it's at least $44 to see them. Some seats cost $65! The grass seats only cost $31, though. So that's nice. If you don't mind sittin' in the grass, that is. :) Chris Martin has a lovely voice. One of those kinds of voices that can put you in a different place. So IMO it's well worth any price to go and see them play.

Gonna go eat pizza and relax now. It's been a long day, and I need to work tomorrow...bleh! Hope everyone had a great fucking weekend. I did. It was fabulous. If only every day could be so wonderful. *sigh!* Gotta love life in moments like these!

3 comments:

FaithsTwin said...

sounds like fun. I'll look into it. My airline miles keep going up and up every time I make a credit card payment. Maybe I can use some o' those to get there...

lyn said...

dude, if i get free ones from the radio station here, you have dibs if you want to come out for the show.

Faith said...

I soooo want to head home again for a visit! You're a doll Lyn. You let me know if that works out. It'd be so much fun!