Monday, June 06, 2005

Pizza was a baaaaad idea...

Man, I've never had such a good pizza. Well, not in a while, anyway. It was so yummy, and they put plenty of toppings on, and it was a good, good thing. Except that my stomach wasn't in the proper place to accept the pizza's presence. So today, I am hurting. And I'm hurting baaaaad. I'd like the option of having no stomach today, please. Just remove it and set it aside for a while, if that's ok. I mean, BLEH!

Had too many Long Island Ice Teas yesterday. Sat and watched people and talked and talked and talked, and had a really lovely day, actually. But then I went home and started watching "Romeo & Juliet"...the version by Baz with Leo and Claire in it, and I started bawling. Cried hard for a good half hour it seemed. (The dead boyfriend reminds me of Leo in that movie...same hair, and same body, and a very cute face like his...) I guess I needed it, or something. I think the iced teas might have helped it out a bit. Alcohol is a depressant, indeed.

Anyway, I'm at work now, and already it's a shitty day. I mean, not that there's anything we can do about it, really. And I'm sure it'll all work out for the best. And it's not like one of the offices blew up, or anything...just a resignation or two we have to deal with. Doesn't effect my pay at all! So I don't care. I'm contemplating a trip to St. Louis on Wednesday, so I'd better get on with organizing my thoughts about that. If my brain will actually allow me to control it a bit, that is...

I need a Diet Coke, dammit...

2 comments:

lyn said...

sometimes that good cry makes everything better. i think i need one of those.

chin up my girl!

Anonymous said...

I found some really good deals at http://www.seenontvproduct.com for the product called Seen On TV Items
Check it out if you can.