Saturday, June 04, 2005

What does "krunk" mean? I might be krunk...

Art fair in Prairie Village. Many drinks. Weather held out well. Had half a burger. Happy, happy day.

Dave disappeared when he went to get his glasses from his car. He'd shared 5 bottles of wine with his friend Robert, though. Over the course of 6 hours, I'd suppose. I really had been hoping they were kidding when they said they'd had that much, but it turned out that they must've. What a mess! Can you imagine the wine "thingy" they'll wake up with tomorrow? I hope he got home ok...he lives only about 2 minutes from the area that we were in, so I'm sure he got home ok. But no one can be sure until tomorrow...

I spent most of the day with my friends M and R. We drank, walked about and talked about art, and discussed random issues. They really are the loveliest people! I'm grateful to have them as friends...

Fun night, but I must be off now. I'm looking forward to the day tomorrow...I have to mow my lawn in the a.m. (BLEH!), but the rest of the day will be given over to Long Island iced teas, Bud Lights, and hot dogs. WOO! Summer kicks ass, doesn't it? :D

1 comment:

FaithsTwin said...

Well, I'm not krunk yet. BUT I found a stash and that will help.

I also got a call from one older sister and it's been good to hear from her.

Is it bad I have to look at the monitor with my head tilted to the right?