Wednesday, July 13, 2005

The devil's own...

I am having the best hair day I've had in a long ass time.

Too bad that Satan himself is trying to reincarnate himself through my personality today. I don't know what the hell is up, but it's not good. I'm getting angry with everyone about everything. I took a break and went to get a soda, and blasted some music in my car, and that seems to have helped a teeny bit. But outside of avoiding all coworkers, my boss, the new team we're trying to bring on board, and anyone else that breathes, I can't figure out how to control this nastiness that's edging up in me.

PMS, thou hast arrived far too early. Back the fuck off, and come back next Tuesday after I leave the office, mkay? A full 6 days of this sort of bullshit will. not. cut. it.

No comments: