Monday, August 08, 2005

Heh.

I don't know what this man is thinking. My boss wrote me an e-mail this morning that said, "Have you had a change of heart yet, I hate to see you go?"

Heh.

I wrote him back and said that I hate to go, too, and I'm scared to death. But that I had to stick to my convictions, and am too disappointed in a management team that would base their decision about my raise on something that someone says about me when that person only has worked with me for a month. Especially when there are about another 150 employees in this company that can speak for my excellence and ability in my job.

I just can't believe that he thinks I'm going to be changing my mind! I guess he must think I'm sooo much weaker than I obviously am. It's sad, really.

2 comments:

Hunny said...

Stick to your guns! Where ever you might work next will be lucky to have you!
I for one know what it is like to work in a enviroment that your not respected.
Again Stick to your values!
Hunny

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you've ever considered fundraising/event planning my company, MDA, has some openings for Program Coordinators. If you want a job description I'm sure I could find one and send it to ya. Good luck on the job search! Your present employers are idiots!!
Cheri