Thursday, August 11, 2005

I HATE my big boobs...

Grr! My upper back hurts! I hate big boobs. I'd like to wake up tomorrow and be back to just being a full C cup. That is my wish for today.

Tonight, I'm heading to the Moose for $1.50 beers, and apparently, if people from work want to come and say their good-bye's, they will be doing so tonight. I doubt too many people will show, but it's where I'll be, so hopefully some will be there. I heard from a manager that's a friend to me, and happens to be a really sweet person, that another manager said they were glad I'm leaving. He's the only one that's said anything like that, that I'm aware of at this point. I don't really want to be aware of any others, though. It makes me want to drive to St. Louis and toilet paper his house. And while I will have the time to do that next week, I can't imagine how much work it'd be to...no, fuck it. I soooo wish I could toilet paper his house! Who wants to join me? C'mon!! How long has it been since you toilet-papered a house? That's what I thought! Now get your ass to Kansas City, and we'll hit it on Monday. It's only a 4-hour drive from here, and we can make a fun road trip out of it, really. I can fit 3 other people in my car. So that's my limit, I'm afraid. First 3 to pipe-up can come.

WOO! Toilet-paper party!!

4 comments:

FaithsTwin said...

Ok. I admit that'd be REALLY fuckin' fun. This is one time, Twin, I regret living here in SoCal I must say. Strike one for idiot manager who said that BS, strike two he said it about someone who has had access to his address and personal info for as long as he's worked for the co. and strike THREE because he's so dumb that even if you DID do such a thing there is no way in HELL he'd connect you to it! lololol.

Duncan said...

Shotgun!!!!!!

Hunny said...

Better then toliet paper, fill out those little things in the magizines that always fall out in the manager name and then mail it.
They start getting the magaizine then have to go through canceling it and all. Big Hassle for them, a great chuckle for you.
Hunny

The Plaza Guy said...

I am in!