Friday, August 05, 2005

Irony

I received notification today that someone awarded me with an Outstanding Contribution Award from my company in the amount of $50.

Weird.

I just redeemed it for a $25 gift certificate from the Gap, and a $25 gift certificate from Bath & Body. Because they are the two places I shop the most, and where I want the most stuff from, I've found. Except right now, I really want some new shoes. I need to figure out where I can get some...

I have no idea who submitted me for the reward, or why I got it. But I didn't waste ANY time redeeming that muthafucka!!

Free money is always a good thing...

2 comments:

lyn said...

did someone say shoes????

go get yourself something cute at the gap...good stuff in there right now.

Faith said...

Sista, you don't have to tell me twice.

*Heads out door to the Gap!*